Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What a day yesterday!

Well, that downpour that lasted from about 5-6pm wasn't in the plans. What's up with that? By the time I got home there were a few things that came up where I wasn't able to get out once the sun started shining again. Last night was a bit of a stressful night. Dinner was done late and I haven't finished entering it into SparkPeople. We ended up making little tarts, kind of like meat pies, with the crust made out of coconut flour, left over taco meat made from ground turkey and shredded cheese. I'm starting to really like coconut flour, bit of a PITA (that's pain in the a$$) to work with, but the flavor is a heck of a lot better than other gluten free products. They also have a TON of fiber in them as well. I've been trying to drink more water so the fiber doesn't have the reverse affect on me. Yikes! That would be scary!

So tonight, yep tonight I'll do my run. Finish off my C25k Week 1! Strangely, I'm excited for Week 2 to start already. Tomorrow morning is my weigh in for the week. Fingers crossed for that! Dinner tonight....chicken. I really wish I remembered to take food out so it can thaw in the fridge while we're at work. Need.To.Remember!

Wish me luck tomorrow at 630 when I step on that evil thing on the floor next to the Porcelain God!

No comments:

Post a Comment