Friday, April 30, 2010

Note to self: Don't celebrate a weight loss!

Last night Mr. J and I had plans to meet up with a person at work that we're friends with. Went to one of our favorite local bars (miss you Mad Raven!) and had a good time. I had a few Smirnoff Watermellon and Soda's (stayed away from the Sprite). Then we decided to order Spinach and Artichoke dip....because we all needed something to munch on. I didn't realize how hungry I was because I practically hate half the dip! Ugh! Bye bye 3.4lb weight loss! Then on the way home Mr J was hungry. I made the decision to stop at Wendy's. LOVE me some Wendy's. But I was good, I had a side salad and a small chili.....and only ate half the chili. That could have been a disaster in itself if I decided to get whatever I wanted!

So in follow up to the podiatrist, I am going to have surgery (YAY....can't you just hear the excitement?). Mr J and I just have to figure out a date. But in the meantime, he had given me these really awesome foot supports. Let me put it this way. My feet are so flat, and have been for so long, that these supports are beating the crap out of my arches, and actually making my bunions feel worse. Awesome huh? Sigh....well, I'm still hoping to go out to start my Week 2 for C25k today! I hope I can make it all 30 minutes.

Happy Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment