Friday, May 7, 2010

Yay! It's Friday!

So Excited! Mom and Dad are coming up tomorrow night. I'm making either a roasted chicken or roasted turkey. Possibly with stuffing, potatoes (might do those mashed as a treat), roasted veggies (carrots, asparagus and broccoli). No dessert, we're not much of dessert people. But I will be indulging in a few Vodka and sodas (or crystal light lemonade). This week wasn't a great week for me weight wise. While I did finish my "Week 2" of C25K, I will be going out and doing the third day again. I just felt all sorts of horrible when I ran on Wednesday, I figured that I'd give myself one more run day, then on Sunday, start Week 3. My main challenge this weekend, try not to over indulge in food or drink. Especially the mashed potatoes. I'm also making gravy (with corn starch, not butter and flour rue), and I'm hoping to have the majority of the grease skimmed off the top too to make it just a weeeee bit healthier.

So I can't say that I did well this week. I didn't track (BAD JAMI), I didn't feel great at all, and I feel that I've gained all the weight I've lost last week. I was so excited, and then BOOM down the crapper. So part of my entry the other day is that I want to be proud of myself....and I'm going to start doing that. And that includes tracking every day. That's an accomplishment to be proud of, why not start there? I'm proud that I've done 2 weeks of the Couch to 5k series! I might even start throwing in some push ups or crunches after I've run. I'm keeping it to small things to be proud of. Small accomplishments add up to one large accomplishment! And that's where I'm headed....towards that one accomplishment!

What are some of your small accomplishments?

No comments:

Post a Comment